View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 11:22 PM
broken wire
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A couple of things here, #1 shelf life, we have on our shelf Biodiesel that we made from Virgin Soybean oil that is 1 year and 4 months old, there is nothing growing in it, not changing color, and still is crystal clear yellow, you can read a newspaper through it, I have heard this issue before about shelf life and also one Company claiming bacteria growth, We have seen neither of these be an issue with Biodiesel in our makings.

The second issue that I seem to get minds thinking on here is, in the United States we have alot of ground that is being used for growing of crops that is sent by Barges' overseas because we either do not demand them or there is better money for them overseas. Coming down to the wire here, what is the price you are willing pay to drive your vehicle, if crude oil became non existent and we could no longer get the crude oil for our needs, do I hear 5 dollars a gallon, how about 10? Is this what it has to come to before we start to think about what we have here in the USA as our resource for fuel?

Biodiesel is a fuel we have on our soil in the USA. We do not have oil wells here capable of doing what we need for our use, We have more growable land than all other lands in the world, and we still use Diesel fuel to run in our diesel engines, Stop here again, the Diesel engine when it was designed in the late 1800's by Rudolph Diesel, was designed to run on peanut oil, not diesel fuel. Go figure. Which part of our world governments made this happen. What price do we pay to make and burn our own fuel? Do we pay for it by the gallon, quart, family size on quantity?, or is it when Biodiesel is more cost effective than said diesel fuel from foreign countries from crude oil that you can..so called still get.

Just thinking about this brings back the Mad Max or Water World movies, trading to get something else, like fuel, I have you want, I am the only supplier for miles around, I want this from you to give you this much, not as much as you want. What are you going to do when you get up in the morning, late for work, jump in the truck, and no gas or fuel in the tank, stop at the local gas station to get some fuel and there is a sign there stating, out of fuel, fuel supplies have been cut off indefinetly, we do not know if we are going to have anymore, you go to the next gas station, they same the same thing, then you run out of fuel trying to find a fuel station that can, what...help you now? Stop and think about not having fuel for your daily routine, it won't matter what you drive. I talk about this alot with other customers coming in my shop, there is a quick conclusion that the joke is on us here in the USA, we need the jobs here in the USA and our fuel from the USA, stop sending and recieving from the foreign countries. Use our own resources, this is what we have. Let them sell there crude to everyone else. There is alot of good information on the internet about making your own fuel and making it well and to your needs. We need to wake up, and we need to wake up now!