View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 04:51 PM
bossind
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great, well heres the story: Had a 21 foot pool that needed a new liner, so a deal came along for a 24 foot pool (new) so I jumped on it and bought it last year, sold my 21 foot pool to a buddy with a new liner. I took the old pool down last fall and expanded the pad for the 24 Foot pool (crush Rock) and let it sit all winter. I bought new coving for it last week and will be picking up foam for the bottom this week. I'm taking Friday off and will rent a tamper and will level up the pad again and this time I will insert concrete pads for the up rights (all 16). So depending on how that all goes I will be putting up the pool either Saturday or Sunday. Have to make sure I have a full day because once you start one of these you can't stop till its done.

I have a little brook in the back yard so I'm going to pump the water from that, its what I did last time. Was black like coffee but some chemicals cleared that right up.

So if your around next Sunday we will be here either just starting or making some finally touches. Either way there will be some cold ones here.