Old 04-11-2005, 11:44 AM
deehram29
2000 Excursion Limited PSD for sale Chicago

I am selling my black with tan trim 2000 Ford Excursion Limited with the powerstroke diesel powerplant. It has only 56,000 origional miles on it.

I have added the following features. Wind deflectors for the hood and all doors, a front console TV to play dvd's or my XBOX, it also has the factory overhead TV for the second and third row viewing. This truck has every option leather, power everything, heated seats, class IV hitch, towing package, except 4wd.

This truck is in excellent condition. The interior and leather seats show better than a truck for this milage. The exterior has two small very light scratches that need to be buffed out. It has no dents or dings on the exterior, the paint shines like new. It had a new rear end put in around 37,000 miles due to a malfunction, replaced with a brand new ford rear end. It had new tires put on at almost 41,000 miles. No rust anywhere on vehicle. No leaks, oil has been changed every 3-4k miles or so. This truck gets about 17-18 mpg average. I have only towed with it 4 times all short trips with a small snowmobile trailer. It was not driven in winter with the exception of these short snowmobile trips.

My payoff on the truck is just over 19800, I am asking $20,750 for the truck. Kelly Blue Book says this truck should sell private party for somewhere between $21,000 and $22,500. Time for boating and camping season, this truck will get you anywhere and tow whatever you throw at it. The engine is warrentied until 100k miles.

email deehram29@yahoo.com for any additional info and pictures or call 847-456-3309