Thread: Dollar Day
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 10:27 AM
JoeBlow
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by frederic
The yard "around the corner" is mostly 80's and early 90's stuff, though the truck section has some older stuff. I haven't seen any 70's trucks in there in a long time, but I'd guess that later year stuff (axle, trannys etc) fit. Depends what you need. The other, larger "mess" yard is off route 46... but I'd be happy to show you that place as well.

I'm in colonia, NJ. If you like traffic lights you can take 440 or 278 west to route 1 and 9 south, almost down to my house (about 30 minutes). Or, you can toss yourself on route 95 (the turnpike), head south to exit 11 which is the garden state parkway, then head NORTH three exits and you're again almost at my door.

With a newborn in the house, my wife and I take turns... I'm "off duty" every day between noon and five PM weekdays and weekends, so if you want... be happy to show you around. You're welcomed to stop by earlier, but I'll have an infant on my lap LOL.

Help getting around would be great. I am going back home for a few days tomorrow thru tuesday. Maybe wed. afternoon we could meet up and go for a ride? I have 2 little girls myself so I completely understand taking care of kids

Which reminds me, if anyone needs anything oddball, I'll be going to the yards in Richmond Va and looking around. I can pick up small stuff, nothing big.

Last edited by JoeBlow; 04-07-2005 at 10:30 AM.