View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 10:14 PM
bigfry
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, the amp is supposed to be 900 watts rms bridged. Yea, I'd be happy to have ya along. My friends that used to go with me in my yota, they would alway bit@" if we got stuck or had a mechanical problem. I hope to have few problems with the bronco2. I have a 8000 milemarker and a 5000 ramsey to get me out of holes. Right now I'm working on my brakes, they were working fine, sorta. The fronts would lock up and the rears would barely be applying. Its in the proportioning valve. I had to remove a internal part that separates the 2 sides of the master cylinder because it also cuts off pressure if theres a problem. However it was malfunctioning. After I removed it the pressure from both sides of the system intertwined. Since off that block there was a line to each front brake and one line for the rear, Since there is equal pressure on each line then the each front brake is getting a third of the volume and pressure and the rear brakes together only get a third. No I'm not so sure though, the pressure should be even throughout with the way it is presently, however I have since destroyed my porportioning valve, So I need to get a distribution block setup that will seperate the two sides of the master cylinder and go from there, I might end up needing a aftermarket proportioning valve to reduce the fronts pressure to equalize my braking. I still need to mount my 8000 winch, zip tie a lot of Items, and build my cage. But I'm just proud its together and running. But yea your welcome to go muddin with me. I work near you, our crane yard is off 36st North. I have family in tulsa, owasso, and collinsville as well. Would be fun. Thanks for the complements and what kind of 4x4 are you thinking of getting???