Old 03-21-2005, 10:19 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Jim, just throwing my piece in here, it was really cool to meet you back in February, and you could liven up the meets when people actually attend them. I know how discouraging and upsetting it is to have people say they are going to do something, and then no show, it happens up here all the time. They obviously would like to have you and your wit and stories back, and you are missed. So why not just go ahead and jump in, you really don't gain anything by hanging out on the sidelines. You would have no clue how often I would like to walk on the whole deal, I get so fed up with the talk and no action, but I can't, not yet any way... I have done the silent thing, it's fine for a bit, but there comes a time to just move on, let it go and let people prove themselves, whether good or bad. Maybe voicing what has been buggin you would be best, because there is no good way to fix a problem when nothing is said. Those involved may not even realize what it is that has made you feel this way, and it needs to be settled. Your friend, Roger