View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 09:09 PM
mjwhip2
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I absolutely hate our weather

Ok, here I was expecting my side drive to be poured this week. The guy came over Tuesday and started working on the area leveling it, setting up forms, and all that jazz. He was originally going to pour the concrete Wednesday morning, but came to me Tuesday afternoon and said the weather wasn't looking to favorable for Wed evening into Thursday, and wanted to know if I had any objections to waiting until weather clears up. Of course I said no, I want it done right (which is why I'm not doing it in the first place). I was thinking it was no big deal because, at the time, Wed-Thur was the only possibly bad days in the forcast. Now I look at the weather Sat, Sun, and Tue through Friday shows chance of rain. I'm kicking myself for not having the guy come out last week and getting it done. But oh well, it'll get done eventually won't it? The finicky weather can't last too long.
So anyway, anyone going to the Sportsmans expo this weekend? The wife and I will more than likely head down there around noon on Saturday. Maybe we'll see some of you there.
Talk to you later