View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 01:36 PM
innecity4wheelin
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was thinking about the screwing in some screening to hold the fiberglass sheets in place til they dry hard so it dont sag or fall to the floor. i would think a guy could use it directly over your patch panel whatever material you use. i cleaned up the floors and sprayed it on. it drys harder than undercoat and it covered and filled in nicely. i got some scratches in the stuff i used installing the seat, but a can at the auto store n i am good to go. i am not planning on running carpeting and i figured it would protect under my rubber floormatts. if i was using carpet, i suppose a guy could get away with undercoat or tar. sounds like your holes are rather small, probaly just get by with some tin and kitty hair.

ranger- hope to see your truck around when you get settled. ......what....huh....my truck was almost done til i got the motor problem...lol... flat black is a color.... i want to try and go more old school with it, i think the tires and rims on it make it look more 60-70's muscle though. i want some wide whites on baby moons, but i think it looks kinda cool with them for now on each side of the lake pipes, and the running boards are a original find, i left them the silver because i thought black might get too much, dont know yet. i want to get a tonneau cover in a dark grey for it yet and wish i could find a cab visor. it sits low off the tire dollys.