View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 04:26 PM
mudcobra
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Bluehawk and rywegh.........I live in western Ky near Ky lake in Grand Rivers, although I grew up in Madisonville KY. I have messed around with all types of Ford vehicles since I got out of high school in '79. My first truck was a '75 F100 4x2 with a 390. After that I got a '71 Cougar with a Cleveland (which I still have and awaiting restoration), then had various other Ford powered vehicles. I got to running around with a drag racing crowd and completely restored a '66 Fairlane and even stuffed a 429 in it. I almost had the car done, things changed and I eventually sold the body, but was smart enough to keep the engine and glad I did. Right now, a buddie of mine got me interested in mudracing a couple of years ago and since I already had a '78 4x4 I was using as a work truck, the project began. I built a 400 for it and race when I have time. I also have a Honda VTX 1800 motorcycle that shares time with the truck.
I like the pic of your truck Bluehawk, I have been looking around a bit at 250's myself.