Thread: !! 2 Pages !!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 12:40 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
At this time there is not any users that even begin to merit being kicked out... all conversation is welcome here, I just would prefer it have some content that is more than saying "another post" or such, just for the sake of posting, but actually say something, like being sick, any suggestions... that IS the intention of this forum, general yakking, hope I haven't confused anyone yet. I'm not really the "boss" just the one that tries to get everyone together, and have the unfortunate job of relaying the messages from the top. But right now the chatter is that the admins don't want tech posts in here, and don't want general for sale or wanted posts. We have the sticky at the top for that, and I don't plan at this time for it to go away...(although the admins would like me to, but we'll see how it goes for us and for them) But the intention of the forums is to get to know each other, and idle chatter is how that can happen. I do encourage everyone to use the forum for conversation, noone is to be held back or think that they shouldn't say anything. It's kinda like break at work, think about all the different things people talk about then, same thing here.