View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 10:27 PM
94F150XLT
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Much Is my Truck worth?

Hello, im new here. I have a question. How much is my truck worth? I NEED TO SELL IT THIS MONTH, Hopefully. Anywany, heres the spec's:

-94 F150 4x4 XLT Ext. Cab 8ft bed. 130k miles, Runs good, has a rebuilt trans about 3k miles ago, new oil pump, new rear main, new trans cooler, new cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and many other new parts. Has a little rust under the ext cab part and a little on the back bumper, and thats about it really. The OD button has to be hooked up on the interior, im simply sick and tired of putting money into it and dont want to get the OD button fixed (it shouldnt be more than $50 to get the wire hooked up on the interior. Its a 5.0 Auto. I have over $4000 invested in it in the past 4 months. It also as a trailer hitch that was installed in september of 04. It also comes with a bed liner and toolbox. It has its straches but looks fairly good for a 94, most people think its a 98 or so. Oh it also has alot of tread left on the tires, which are BF Goodwrich All-Terrains

So with the spec's, how much do you think I can get. I know ill never be able to re-cop my losses. Im guessing about $4800 is fair for it. What do you guys think I can get?

Last edited by 94F150XLT; 02-12-2005 at 10:29 PM.