View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 10:43 PM
dakota_viking
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, here's what I would like to see:

1.) Monthly regional get togethers. We have already established that not everyone has the same schedule so we can have one month fall on a weekend, the next month, a week night.

2.) 2 yearly all state get togethers. This is going to be tough, but one in the OKC area and one in the Tulsa area shouldn't be totally out of the question.

3.) If there's a car show in the area, let's show up! A couple of banners and a bunch of Ford trucks parked in an open area may just raise interest in others!

4.) Cookouts, family fun..... Let's have some fun with this and get the families involved too!

5.) An Oklahoma FTE Website! Ken and Dennis have stated that FTE will donate space for chapter websites! I think this would be a great place to keep our chapter roll, a 'wants' and 'haves' list of parts. Get together pictures and members ride photos could also be posted here. Anybody out there with web site experience?

I really believe that to make this work, one person doesn't need to do it all, but rather all of us do a little! I know I am willing to help!

There's my thoughts,

Tim