Old 01-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all! Hope all is well. . .

Gee Mike, when did Owasso get a Fuddruckers?? Where is that at?

I agree with the comments about Owasso, there are alot a places there that would be good. Besides, I hear ALOT about "Legends" BBQ, although I've never been there.

I think the lake idea is great, and maybe when it warms up, we can talk Ron into bringing his 52' boat... hehe oh, I mean '52 boat! And anybody else who has a boat would obviously be more than welcome to bring it. As I was telling Mark friday, Claremore lake would be a great place to gtg simply because of the atmosphere and surroundings. It is VERY well maintained. I think Mark may have even volunteered to bring steaks for a cook out at the lake??? j/k

Here is what I propose and to give credit where credit is due, Mark sortof gave me this idea friday... let's shoot for a Feb. gtg at the Incredible Pizza at 71/Memorial. For a number of reasons, one being everybodies kids who come would probably love it and secondly. . . two words. . . go carts! I thought it would be fun for the OK. Chapter to see who is "King (or Queen.. ehem.. Alice ) of the Chapter/Track".

Maybe when it begins to warm up, we can check into seeing how much it would be to maybe rent the drag strip for a few hours (if they do this) for us, though this could get expensive.

Now, to stay on topic:
Mark: Since this chapter seems to suffer from an extreme case of modesty, I will give my nominations for Regional Coordinators (sp?):
Northeast. . . Alice
Owasso/North Tulsa. . . Ron or Dakota Tim
BA/Wagner. . . Mark or Jim (if we can coax him back here)
OKC area (gee. . . that's a pretty broad area). . . Ken

Can I get a second?

Everybody is free to nominate whomever they believe can devote the time needed to fill the requirements which granted aren't much but still they need to be able to handle emails and phone numbers. Second, they need to accept. Therefore Alice, Ron, Tim, Mark, Jim and Ken, if you wish to accept you need to post as such, if you choose to reject then do so and we'll go easy on you when we beat you at the next gtg. j/k.

Make nominations asap and get them second"ed" by atleast one ACTIVE member of the Chapter by the end of January. The first (or second... hehe) day of Feb. I will post a poll for the different areas and we shall vote.

Cool? Great!

STan

P.S. Hey Mark, do YOU have a dollar???