View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 12:28 AM
HawgDawg
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP!!! Need a 360/390

Good evening everybody. I live in Southwest KS and have been looking for a 360 or 390 to replace one that I blew in my 76 f150 4x4 with a NP435. I put a rod through my old block.

Anyway, if any of you happen to have an FE you wanna get rid of that is in running condition I would be grateful if you could let me know. I really don't even care if it is a 360 or 390 but if it isn't an FE then I would need to get all of the parts for the conversion. I wouldn't even be opposed to buying a donor truck for the right price.

I have all of the accessory stuff (starter, alternator, etc) but I do need a carb if possible. I boke the carb on mine when I pulled it.

I don't wanna invest too much in it but do have a little set aside for the motor. I also have a rebuildable 460 to get rid of. It is disassembled but all there except they lifters. Or my old blown 360. I would be willing to use any of this for sale or partial trade if someone wants them.

If you live anywhere in the SE colorado region and you have something I might be interested in just post back on here or email me at blain_w (at) yahoo.com

Thanks HD