Old 01-18-2005, 08:13 AM
White_Knight
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A first in our Chapter- a Regional Coordinator

Originally Posted by ranger240
I was going to ask if it were OK to go ahead and make the flyers, as to not get in trouble with FTE by possibly putting out "the wrong flyer". or does it make any difference?

as of yet, I haven't seen anything on the oklahoma chapter that needs moderated, or atleast nothing I have seen here has come accross as offensive. That being said, I can see why one would think the mod isn't doing his job.

I guess I am now the central area coordinator. I have started a local roster with names, and phone numbers. I would like to get the names and numbers of those in other regions as well to be able to get ahold of them should I be in their area while driving throught our state. I visit Tulsa and Owasso atleast 3 times a year, so we could get together for lunch or whatever, and have a face to face (nice to know who you are talking to).

Looks like things will be alright here. Brian, Tom, and myself are pretty devoted individuals (Okc's core group so far), and I see it going places.

_Ken

Well, Ken...

Mil1ion tossed it out here. I'd say go for it. Make the flyers just like he
put them out, make sure you sign the "invited by" line and have fun! And
congrats on becoming our first Regional Coordinator. You're doing all the
right things, and taking initiative. And I'm proud of you. As far as moderating,
the forum hasn't required that, and I'm grateful. Even when I was the forum
Mod I didn't have to use any of my priveleges- everyone here is mindful of
their conduct and its impact. Maturity and encouragement were very obvious.
It made me feel fortunate- some of my fellow Mods had it rough in their forums. When we went to the Chapter format we Mods were phased out when
the Chapter Leaders were elected in. So I'm not the Moderator of our forum anymore. You have one leader- Traxxis. I am a member just like you. And that's a good thing too.

I look forward to meeting you soon, Ken. You have my confidence and support in our efforts. Keep it up!

Mark