View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 04:35 PM
MBDiagMan
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The monster tires are not what I want, but I'm not one to throw things away. Once their worn out, I'll put the size that came on it or maybe one size larger, not six sizes larger.

The wheels, according to the Summit catalog are Weld Racing Super Single II and cost $228 a piece in an old catalog. The fancy lug nut covers are extra, so there is about $1000 in wheels alone. If they were cheap wheels, I would get some other wheels with standard size tires to run most of the time and then use these monsters during the Duck season when I go around in the river bottom.

ORrr... now that I'm thinking about it, I could put standard size tires on the expensive wheels if I could find some cheap wheels that I could put the big tires on for Duck Hunting.

Also now that I think about it, I will be using my old truck on this place alot without getting it on the road very much, and there are some muddy places at times. I have some old monster tires mounted on wheels for it. It might be time for the monsters to go back on the old truck and just use it for my "mudder."