View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 01:54 PM
ken04
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Monsta
We can all sit here behind our computer screens in the comfort of our homes or offices and debate HP & Trq ratings, other internet postings on cold knock or spark plug ejections, engine life, or what somebody's brother-in-law's, co-worker's, sister's husband once heard about somewhere when visiting Omaha and talked to a guy at a diner whose cousin knew a guy that ....well...you get the idea...
I love the "my brother's, best friend's, ex wife's, father-in-law's other brother Darrell had 12 of his spark plugs pop out of his Ford truck all at once and Ford denied his warranty and his truck was durnt near brand new from fairly honest Bob's bar-b-q restaurant and Ford truck lot in Corinth Mississippi" ! I do appreciate a guy who posts; "this is the problem I had", "this is what's been done". At least you can make some sense of the story, although I have gone onto websites before and posted "I have this product", when I actually don't. But I have done it for someone who has no net access, or is too dumb to help themselves, so maybe I will be forgiven, maybe not. I have to say I have learned an awful lot here on this site, for whatever that's worth, Ken