View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Indiana Trucker
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nominations for leader

As one of the first people who asked for this I want to see this problem solved.

If Streetcruiser wants the job as leader great, lets get him installed. If Streetcruiser doesn't want the job or cannot fullfill the job requirements then we need someone else.

Either way lets get this underway.

I nominate Streetcruiser and myself. If you would like to nominate someone please post their name. Once we have several canidates, maximum of 10 names (because that is the most you choices you can have in this application in a poll), and each person nominated fullfills the requirements of the website as a leader, nominations are closed.

We then start an election thread with a poll of the nominees and after a certain length of time we closed the poll and then we have the new leader by majority consent. And if Million is agreed we give people 10 days from the time the polls are opened to vote. Once the ten days are up the person with the majority of votes is the elected leader.

I can see no other way to do this. In my opnion this is the most fair way. Please post your nominations here.