Old 01-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MineralStang
Well Mike...I'm just a little ahead of myself. I'm hoping right now just to get the thing running so I can ACTUALLY use it for the winter. Right now its leaking pretty bad and its refusing to start (think its the starter) so the new motor is just a great looking pipe dream. So it may be a spring project...would that change any situation you may have? BTW...I've been a part of the Mustang community for several years now and have enjoyed the friends I have made....I'm glad to see that I may have found a community for the truck as well! Thanks for everyones help!

Nate
Hi Nate,

I've been following your saga, and still wonder if you have a partner in grime to hold this while you turn that. It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes to study a problem. I offered to look at your motor before Christmas, but alas, school starts the 18th. The offer still stands, I'll need an escape now and then. I just won't have as much flexibility.

Since buying a long block is a long term goal, now is a good time to research. Try posting your question over in the FE forum. If there's anything especially good or bad about this outfit, someone will be certian to sound off.

See ya in the weeds, Mike