View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 06:56 PM
NeoCowboy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I have at least one place and maybe more. My friend has 17 acers some of which is an old field although it has some sapplings in it but I haven't been back there yet so I don't know how many or how big.

He also suggested maybe going back some of the sap trails on his grandpa's farm but is a little afraid that if we hit a big hole we might be stuck back there for a good long time. He also has to check permission to use them and the dozer if we need it.

His other grandpa has a some land out in Trumble too but he has to ask if we can go out there to some of the trails. He is supposed to call me back later once his girlfriend is done with him.

As for food we don't even need to meet out as far as c******. There is Stocker's In thompson that has really good food and might have a better breakfast. There is also Plank Road Tavern in Montville that has good good but not too much breakfast wise but they have 12oz draft for a buck (3 kinds only) and a few more kinds in bottles.

Anyways, I will let you all know whats up at least on thrusday since I will be in Montville by then.

Does anyone have a real rig that they are planning on taking or just some 4x4 street trucks? Mine is pretty much stock other than tires so I know I won't be able to do anything really rough but it is enought to pay with. No matter what we do it is going to be cold as heck and a lot of snow, maybe as much as 3 feet depending on how the rest of the week goes.