Old 12-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Yep, that is my truck, black 86 flatbed dump, 4x4, snowplow, front air bags, strobes, 7.3 turbo, 4 speed, stainless steel west coast mirrors, chrome stacks, Pioneer CD FM stereo, APC high intensity headlights, headlight relays, LED lights in everything else, custom air intake, oversized fuel tanks, manual oil guage, pyrometer, boost guage, volt meter, electric brake controller. Ford built a great truck in 86, in the last several years it has become an even greater truck. I am working on a new Dana 60 front axle for it right now, trying to figure out if I am going LS or Locker in it. I have the dash apart thinking about a custom dash for it real hard, with all the stuff I have in there now I am running out of room for more. Then I am going to install a six speed tranny.

I have the Dodge boys on the run and the Chevy guys stay on the porch. I may have to sneak a propane tank in there somewhere so I can flame the Dodge boys after I blow their doors off when the six speed is in it. Only bad thing is I have no place for the switches for it.
I love my Ford truck, can you tell?
One more year of warranty on the motor before the real fun begins.

Thanks for the compliment on my old ride, 300,000 miles and I like it better every day I drive it.

Last edited by Dave Sponaugle; 12-12-2004 at 11:05 PM.