View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 08:08 PM
jetjock16
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Munkey
Shifter just won't come out of park!! Tried to move it with light pressure on the brakes, and then tried it with them jammed down, it's still stuck.

I'm really PO'ed guys, I've had so many damn problems with my truck these past few months. It's been one thing after another.

Can anyone give me a point where to start looking on how to fix this problem?
good luck with your problem, i sincerly hope you get it fixed... but i hope you do not loose faith in ford... looking at your pics..specifically the ones where your doing massive "burnouts".., i dont know if you do much of that type driving, but i dont think ford built this type truck with that in mind.. for the type of driving you do, a Ford LIGHTNING might of been more built for that type of abuse, and may hold up better due to that treatment.. when i was 17, young and stupid, you could say.. i had a honda accord with 4 cylinder auto, i would do burnout in... i smoked the auto transmission and couldnt afford to fix it... i swapped in a junkyard manual transmission.. it held up to the type of driving i used to do better... well my point was i hope you dont loose faith in ford, as these trucks are well built for a specific purpose.