Originally Posted by stevelacey75
Here's a list of the mods:

1. PSP 4 lb lower
2. PSP Chip
3. Factory Tech Valve Body adn 4x4
4. JLP Ram Air Kit w/ K&N filter
5. two sigle chamber flowmaste
6. boost by-pass kit

My times on a 65 degree night,not a cloud in the sky.
reaction: .7331
60ft: 2.1526
330ft: 5.9202
1/8 mile: 9.0073
1/8 mph: 79.82
1/4 mile; 14.0165
1/4 mph: 98.18
Your MPH is way too low for your mods. Your 1/4 mile trap should be up around 105 - 107 MPH. Even with a 2.15 60 foot, my guess is you should have ran in 12.95 - 13.00 second range. IMHO I would check the intercooler and make sure it's working. If there is no bubbling in the IC coolant reservoir then the pump isn't working or you have some blockage.

Is your truck a dawg off of the line? Do you have any L Brothern around your area that would give you a ride in their Beast? When I purchased my L brand spanken new it was a dawg off of the line. I just didn't know it until I rode with a buddy in his L. I knew then that something was wrong. Turns out it was the IC pump. It hadn't worked from the day I drove it off of the lot. The pump had a bad connection.

Your times and MPH look very similar to what I was running when the IC wasn't working. Either way, loosing the benifit of your IC will net you a loss of approximately 65 HP according to the SVT Master Mechanic that repaired my truck.

If the IC pump is working, make sure your boost by-pass kit is connected correctly. I would definitely give Sal a call to help troubleshoot the problem.

There is definitely something wrong with your Beast and IMHO I would not run your truck hard until you find the problem. Best of luck to you getting it figured out.