View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 12:48 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Meeting date and location

OK, here's your chance to speak up. I would say that with our college crowd, (my wife included) mid Decmber would be best. So, it comes to this: Pick the date that works best, and if you plan to attend, and where you would want it to be. I want to give everyone a chance to have it in their home area, but if the interest is too strong in an area to justify having it far away, it doen't make a lot of sense to make them all drive to the few. So let's see where the interest lays, and I guess go from there. Speak now, or don't complain when it isn't where you would want it. My vote would be on the 18th or 19th. Weekends of course will be the best time, I can't see doing one during the week. So here's the current choices, any others can be considered, but the majority will most likely rule.
Dec 4th, or 5th
Dec 11th, 12th
dec 18th, 19th.

Locations at current consideration would be Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, or point in between. I need to have a fairly solid commitment to be able to make a good decision on this, and everyone can see why it would be made that way. Ideas? Opinions? PLEASE post if you plan to attend, when and where.