View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 06:35 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We haven't got a logo, nor a calendar. To do calendar, I would need input from the members if they would want their trucks in it, or just make something up? I only know of the High Plains chapter doing a calendar right now. I haven't gotten any feedback for a while on the logo, so it has temproarily dropped while I deal with my own life situations. I can't do everything by myself, if the group wants these things, everyone needs to step up and get involved and help make decisions, I won't make them by myself. I do what the group wants, but I am not an all power decision maker. These things require group effort. The logo decision died off with no results, and I don't know of any calendar project even being started for us. We have no store because no logo. I only kick out ideas for so long to no response before I just drop it due to lack of interest. So if this is something that is wanted, interest needs to be there. I could make such, but then it would have been my decision what went on, not the group[s, and I'm sure that it wouldn't be what everyone wants. The High Plains group is using their member's trucks. Is this something that everyone would like to do? I haven't heard a thing about such until now. Same thing on the meetings, it's hard to plan one when low turnout and low response as to when or where is the results. I don't mean to sound negative here, but this is exactly the troubles I have been having trying to get responses out of everyone. To make more activities and other items, I need feedback from the members as to where, when,and what is available and of interest.