View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 01:43 AM
big hoss 29
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I guess I lied

Back when I joined, I told everyone that I was only going to go back to Reno for a visit. Well, I started to miss Reno and my girlfriend a couple of months after I got here. We've talked every night since I got here, and she talked me into coming for a visit,(with very little arm twisting). So I went back for a visit two weeks ago, asked her to marry me,(she said yes by the way!), and told her to wait right there, I'd be right back! So, as of Nov. 30, I'm going to start my life with her.
I talked to my old boss in Reno, got my old job back with no loss of seniority and the same pay. I talked to my friend who's in Iraq and told him that when he comes back to Reno in October, he's got Best-Man duties to attend to. My folks are happy for me because they really like Diana, and they're already checking into hotels there.

I just wanted to say that Montana is a beautiful state with some of the best people I've ever met, and even though I've alway wanted to live here, it's not the place to be if she isn't with me. (she has a little boy who's father will fight her tooth and nail to keep his son there). I want to also say thanks for making me feel welcome to the "Drifters".

Dan