Thread: Our First meet
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 01:07 AM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our First meet

Well i guess the time has come for those that can, to have our first meet. Anyway since it seems that i've been choosen as our chapter leader (still waiting for an offical word of sorts on this) I would like to get a bunch together for a meet of sorts, nothing to big more of a get together than anything else to discuss this chapter, fords, and other things. The first thing is that i will be traveling up to edmonton in 2 weeks to take care of some university business, and i thought that this would be the perfect time to take advantage of having a get together. So i am thinking of the 13 of november (a saturday) to have this meet, and i believe it would be best to have this meet in Red Deer area(middle of calgary and edmonton) because of its center to those that would come.

So now all that is needed is a time and place to have this get together, remember that this not a car show or something, just a get together, but of course bring your Fords. So those that can come or want to please let me know by posting, and if you are in Red Deer or know your way around (somewhere easy to get to preferable close to the number 2, or someother place in the proxsimity) name a good place to have this at. Places that would be good would be a decent coffee shop, someones home if they are willing, and you get the idea.

Everyone, please respond as these 2 weeks will come and go in a hurry.

Last edited by mustange70; 10-30-2004 at 01:12 AM.