View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 10:20 PM
downhillpat
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and gents....1 more day to go... I hope to see some of you guys there on sunday. We got gladstone ford to kick in a new mustang and MAYBE a 2004 F-250 SD PowerStroke....it would be nice.....we will have our robot on display and doing some stuff...as we had to rewire the damn thing...that was a real bear...If anyone's lookin' for me ask for Pat Sullivan over @ the robot display. I'll spend most of the day there.

Ya so, come on down, admission's only a buck...And don't worry about anything getting stolen. We have the cops there 2...

It is now being held in the parking lots for the GYM, Science Bldg. and the English/Fine Arts Bldg. Oh and DO NOT park in front of the clock tower....just follow the signs with the red paint on them....look for kids in red sweatshirts...those are "event staff"...Here's a campus map...

Pinkerton Academy Directions & campus maps

So guys, lets try to have the most # of vehicles there be fords...and save for that new dodge powerwagon.....which is sweet... (I'm a fan of the old powerwagons too...)Bring anything you got!!!

So see ya on sunday! Feel Free to PM me w/ any ?'s.