View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Folks, I have been with FTE for only a short while compared to some others, but I think that the idea of everyone joining their state chapter is a teriffic idea. FTE is already the largest family oriented Ford Truck site on the net, gaining new users every single day. We are already, in effect, the largest Ford Truck club in the United States..if not the world.

The State chapters are a way for each of us to get better acquainted with each other, to meet, organize and have good times together. There are already several state chapters who are well organized and have had several outstanding events that promise to only get larger over time. The more active we are in our state chapters, the more likely we are to get Ford Motor Company's attention and possible sponsorship for our events, as time goes on.

I strongly urge everyone to join their state or regional chapter. The more people join the regional chapters, perhaps in no time at all, we will have all 50 states with individual chapters. I love the feeling of belonging and playing a part in the development of our chapters. Each of you can do the same and with a little effort, we can not only be the biggest...but the best!