View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Some changes and additions to items

The newest and authorized logo is now in my gallery and in my image basket at cafe press. Today I am working on adding more products and some future products that have been offered. So far, only two people have ordered and received their Drifters Store items. A reminder..the quality of the items is very nice. Clothing is usually name brand, such as Hanes. I am currently trying to get information on how large an image I need to put in my image basket (at cafepress) to have them make standard sized bumper stickers. I'll let you all know when the bumper sticker is available. Meanwhile there are a couple smaller stickers available.

If any of you have an image...such as your truck or any non-copyrighted picture, that I can make to the proper size, I can add it to my image basket and you can order it printed on whatever along with the choice of Drifters image. I just need to have you send to me, the image(via email attachment) and know well ahead of time :
1. Which product you want your image placed on.
2. Which Drifters image. (bumper sticker style or shirt back style)
3. Placement of both images..for example..you want a small drifters on the chest and a picture of a Ford of some kind on the back.
4. Most important.... I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN YOU PLAN TO ORDER IT SO THAT I CAN HAVE THE IMAGE CHANGED AND READY FOR YOU TO VIEW IN THE MAIN STORE. After you order it (and it has been produced and sent), I will change the product back to the original design.

Images must be saved in .png format for clarity. ( I can change the image file in most cases, so if you can't change your .jpg file, send it to me anyway.

Thanks to those who have ordered products and are now showing your Drifters pride.