Thread: true blue?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 12:46 AM
mrmopar675
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
true blue?

Hello all,
this is a first post iam not here to bash any one or truck ! First off i would like to thank all the powerstroke owners....lol I do have the cummins but seems you all rag on it.guess you cant handle a little comp? the powerstroke isnt a proven engine it hasnt been out like the cummins has. I know your thinking b.s. then why are they putting cummins in the larger fords?I would like to know my self i ran across this site on mistake but kinda glad i did.Every manufactor has problems but with the new dodge trannys there are a big inprovement.true they have been pretty much junk till now.hummmmmmmm what about the e40d? junk
the tranny builder i use told me that there really wasnt a good tranny yet. and he has a new powerstroke ( with a new tranny from ford ) Power?? sure i think the powerstroke will smoke me off the line.but i didnt spend $40k to do that all i have to do is turn mine up without chipping. i dont need to chip to prove any thing if iam not mistaken the cummins is cut in about half.face it we are all driveing mini semis as it is now!!If any of you check out any dodge site we are are haveing about the same kinda problems with our trucks.iam a true believer dodge did screw up with the back doors but 2006 will change all that.
thanks
mopar mike