View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 06:25 AM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear you got it fixed, or got started on it. Were already getting snow here, so i fully understand how important a heater is. I just had a fun experience under the dash replacing my wiper pivots. It wasnt so bad after i figured there is a little clip holding the arms to the box, but fiddling around till then sure did suck. Working under the dash is always fun though. I think it would be great if you could turn your repair into a tech article , hopefully Admin. can help you get it ready, and get it posted.
-EDIT-
I deleted some stupid remarks i made earlier when i posted this the first time. After thinking I realized that 73F350SC didnt put his first post in to hint at ignoring the problem, or not fixing it. He prolably put it in to help, ofcourse. None of us knew why the core was being replaced, could have been that it was leaking, or that its failure was somehow effecting the drivability of the truck. The suggestion of bypassing the box, in my opinion. was a suggestion to solve a leak, or get the truck driving temporarily untill resources and/or parts could be found to fix it. I dont know if that was the case, but if it was.....Just something to think about.

---JOHN

Last edited by Colo79Ford; 09-30-2004 at 06:43 AM.