View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 09:04 PM
downhillpat
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys can ya help?

Hi all...
I got a favor to ask, ya see, my F.I.R.S.T. Robotics team (team 241 Derry, NH Pinkerton Academy) is trying to put together a "anything with a engine" show as a fundraiser which is still in the works, we gotta cough up $6,000 just to register then another 6-7k for parts and travel costs....

So the point is if we get this thing together would any of you guys be able or like to bring yer trucks, 'stangs, and any other item of curiosity or "bling bling" (shiny stuff, chrome, gold, rice burners , huge systems that make things go boom and rattle bolts loose...stuff like that)

ANYTHING is welcome as long as it's got an engine....Cars, trucks, sleds, harleys & custom bikes, heck even Mopeds!!! we don't care! u can even bring a riding lawnmower for all we care!!! (not that anyone except Adam Sandler would do that......

So if you'd like to come just post here and I'll get back when we have everything set. and if anyone can recommend a good venue for it in so. NH, were open to suggestions.

you can also visit the first robotics national website (ours is down....) if ya want some more info.http://www.usfirst.org/

Thanks guys,
Pat