View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm not sure what the problem is with lack of participation, besides that we are so spread out.

I think that we should have at the very least, state coordinators. We will also need individual treasurers for each area. That's if we ever get activities going..as proposed in the 4x4 track thread...or anything else that involves $$. I'm not sure about what we need to do as for taxes or anything. mtflatt is checking up on that end here and I haven't heard back from him yet. This is all pretty new to me. I should get hold of one of the guys with the Glacier Hot Rod Assn. here and see how they handle taxes, funds, etc. to keep from having to hire accountants....which would make this NOT fun at all. I fully intend to make sure this remains a non-profit affair, with any proceeds exceeding expenses to go back into the Drifters and be used to design and make banners, hats or whatever we should decide we want to do. So far, I and a meager few are the only ones making any kind of decisions as to direction.

I am open to suggestions, though. And volunteers from each state to assist in membership drives and individual state functions.