View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 12:38 PM
Buckarcher
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stolen Trailer and construction tools

Hi guys. I had a 6' x 12' enclosed trailer stolen from the parking lot of my veterinary clinic right on HWY 169 on the south end of Princeton, MN last weekend (August 22nd). It is Gray (or was gray,) only a couple of years old and full of all of our construction tools that we used to build this place. It was locked up with a good lock on the hitch coupler, the building lot is well lit and the SOB's pulled up and took it anyway.
The wiring harness for the lights has had some repair work done to it (I had to reattatch it after my friend's dog chewed it off last winter) and every color wire has about 12 inches of white wire spliced into it just behind the harness.
The vehicle that backed up to it had two different tires in the rear. The tread pattern was similar, but noticeably a little different and one tire had a good bit more tread remaining than the other one.
I know quite a few of you live within an hour of here so if you see anything like that that shows up at a job site or is sitting in the woods as a meth lab, please e-mail me or call me at Northwoods Animal Hospital in Princeton.
Thanks.

Last edited by Buckarcher; 08-28-2004 at 12:46 PM.