Old 08-24-2004, 08:37 PM
ncl
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My father has his ccw license and carries it sometimes but there are still way too many restrictions in the law. But at least they got it passed that was the first step in the right direction. The large cities and even the small town I live are banning in their city parks which totally defeats the purpose they say they are doing for the safety for people but what all these politicians see is "GUNS" if they sit back and think that anybody that has done thep proper way and gotten the license are stand up citizens they are not criminals out to cause trouble. The people they should worry about are the criminals and people who cant pass a background checks that carry anyway. The law says it clearly "conceal carry" if you do it right no one will ever know you or I are carrying a gun and thats the way it should be. I watched the Toledo news when they passed the law and they had reporters out on the street with a man legally carrying his concealed weapon. The reporter would stop people and ask if they saw anything different about the man and everyone said no he looked normal. Then the reporter said " what if I told you that man is legally carrying a concealed gun" and of course the only response they showed was all the people were afraid of him now. It just goes to show that us avid gunowners, collectors, hunters, etc. are becoming more and more outnumbered by all these people with the fear of guns when there is nothing at all to be "scared" about. When it is not us the law abiding citizens causing the fear into people its the criminals, negeligent parents who leave there guns for there children to play with and others that give these anti gun and hunters groups a leg to stand on when they dont its in the constituition the right to bear arms if they dont like it they start their own country somewhere else and just leave us alone cause I am sick and tired of hearing there complaints. Holy Crap where's the Tylenol!!!!!!

Thank You