Thread: This weekend?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 05:04 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Here's what I know about that's going on this weekend: Friday night- Steak 'N Shake Tinley Park cruise night 6 PM to ?? This is located about 25 minutes from Bolingbrook. The directions are: take RT.53 south to RT.7, take RT.7 to where it turns into RT.6(159th street), take 159th to RT.43(Harlem Ave.), turn right on Harlem, Steak 'N Shake is right there on the right side of Harlem. Saturday- don't know of anything as of right now. Sunday evening- I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day, and he told me about a new cruise night on Sunday night from 6 PM to 9. He said that it's a pretty good cruise night, and last Sunday they had 103 cars! The location is about 35 minutes from Bolingbrook in Oak Forest, IL. The directions are: take RT.53 south to RT.7, take RT.7 to where it turns into RT.6(159th), take 159th to RT.50(Cicero), turn left on Cicero, go to 155th, cruise night is located in Aldi's parking lot NE corner of 155th and Cicero. I plan on attending both of these, weather permitting. I'm not sure which truck I'll be driving, though. Maybe I'll see you there??