View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Go to my gallery and check out the pictures of the tee shirt and bumper stickers. The shirts can come in various colors. This logo is printed on the BACK of the shirt. The front of the shirt is plain, with a pocket. To add more images it would cost a bunch more, so for the time being, this is what I am going to offer for sale, but I will need a confirmed order for 24 more shirts to get the price noted above and I can't order until I have the orders..so it doesn't all come out of my pocket, like the initial investment in both have so far. At $3.50 per bumper sticker, I'll make a total of $70 dollars. Figuring in the cost plus shipping, travelling to printers, final design clean up at printers, etc, there will be actually no profit on this batch. The next time I order a batch of bumper stickers, I have some improvements planned, but I don't anticipate any change in costs...if not a wee decrease in price, hopefully.

As the chapter picks up in interested members, I also would like to establish a website for the club, with other items that can be purchased with the logo, in lots. This will be farther down the road though. Initial set up costs could ruin me if I were to attempt it on my own... which I just can't do. FTE will give us the website to promote the High Plains Drifters and it's products. Other chapters have already taken advantage of this option and have several items for sale to make money for their chapter. This is one of my eventual goals for us. With time and a little effort we can make it happen.