Old 08-17-2004, 01:48 AM
monsterbaby
Hotshot
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Gotta say I bought my truck from midstates, and didn't have any problems with them but then again all I did was buy it, they have never worked on it, and probably never will, and as far as asking why you are working on a truck that old, remember they are in the business of selling new trucks, I would have been more suprised if they hadn't, but glad you told us that now I know for a fact they will never touch my truck.
BTW stay away from Gabus, bought a new truck from them in 95 drove it home heard a problem with the trans, and took it back the next day, they wouldn't even look at it, and wouldn't take the truck back told me I drove it off the lot it was my problem, when I told them that the trans had a main bearing going out, he told me I didn't know what I am talking about, and black balled me on fords dealer computor so no one wanted to look at the truck (funny thing I am better certified than any mech they had in the shop) 14k miles later when you couldn't shift the trans anymore nobles pulled it apart, and found both main shaft bearings were bad, and had taken the syncros out, so stay away from them once they get the vehicle sold they don't care, and won't even warrenty the vehicle, oh, and I discouverd that the vehicle had been wrecked which they denied to this day, but a brand new truck with a made in taiwand door on it, paint that was close, and a bent frame, hmmm never been wrecked huh and no I didn't look that close at it when I bought it I drove one just like it (this one was buried in the line) then picked the color came back the next day, and picked it up after my wife got off of work, so hadn't even sat in it till then, but after all it was a new truck