View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Unhappy

OMG!!! I was just studying the FTE logo and discovered that the fading line above the web address is missing in our logo!!! I had Mike make the web address larger when I was going to do iron on transfers..... and he took the fading line out!!! I just ordered bumper stickers so I hope I'm not going totally afoul of the FTE policies by desecrating the logo. OMG....just what I needed....something else to worry about. ( Please don't sue me...it was unintentional.....HONEST!)

Well, I guess next set of stickers I order, will have to have the fading line reinserted somehow. Mabe I can call them tomorrow and see if they have started yet. If not I can take, hopefully, a better image on floppy or CD to them and see if they can insert it in place of what I submitted. (Thank you Mike...and thank you Dick for being so observant.)

I can't believe I went through all the designing process and missed that! And the trucks.. he fouled up the roof lines.... I aint even going there. Man.... I wish I hadn't opened the FTE logo up and studied it.

Somebody shoot me.

Dick (I just may take drinking back up again.)

ON EDIT: I saved the image that I got..from this addy https://www.ford-trucks.com/Web_store/Images/front.gif .. and it when it saves, it cuts the roof of the trucks off, so that is why I didn't get Mike a perfect image. Is there another web address of a larger and more perfect FTE image??? I know you other guys got one somewhere.

Last edited by Fordlover1951; 08-12-2004 at 12:01 AM.