View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
A logo question for all members.

OK..I know we have a half dozen threads with logo designs and to be quite frank about things, even though I designed the one with the horseman on it, I think it still needs more work to be a work of art...if that's what we want. I'd still like to keep it simple as possible but possibly add a tad more color....or not. I have a couple ideas going through my mind, specially after looking at some of the other state chapter logos.

Now, I do like the bumper sticker design. I think it is really nice, if we are to keep the horsman and the "Drifters" as part of our name. But if you check out the Texas Chapter's logo...I am really impressed with it's design. Check this thread out ... https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...d.php?t=264161 and let me know what you all think.

We could also change the Drifters logo, to include the horseman, only fade it behind a larger FTE logo, with High Plains Drifters ( or Chapter..depending on what admin wants) around the outside of the rider, similar to the way it is now. The main reason Im looking at change is because of the apparent fallout between myself and the guy who was doing the final resizing and cleaning up of images to make them printable.

Anyway... I'd like as much input as possible. I know matt wants the bumper sticker...and I like it too...so lets have a chat here and see what yall think.

Also, remember that the high plains chapter may only be a temporary chapter as we all grow and get enough members for form a chapter for each state.