View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 01:30 PM
dinty01
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I thought you meant rebuilding the bottom end which I want to do anyways for strength and durability. And my buddy does have the kit from ford with the meter, ECM, harness, sensors etc, I don’t know what is going on but hopefully I can chat with him soon. I was jus lookin at the kits from pro-m and the kit for my truck is $1718 that’s a lot, I saw the kits you were referring to, priced around 900 but that’s for trucks without an e40d Trans, and I have an e40d. I will probably have my motor built to include a vortec blower on top to provide the extra boost whenever I need it; I was also lookin at a turbo setup, im undecided though. But yea ill be upgrading everything when I build it. I was also lookin in my ford racing catalog on pg32 at the conversion kits but I don’t see a kit for the fseries with an e40d, they have one for the lightning, and one for trucks with AOD but no e40d, do you know if they any other kits? BTW do you have any pics of the maf kit? Thanks for all your help—Dinty01