View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Drifters Logo / bumper sticker

Well, thought I'd start a new thread to keep things a little easier to follow.

My friend who is working on the logo says he has it coming right along so pretty soon I should have the final final final ....absolute final HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS LOGO ready to print out!!!! I will first, of course, print it out and make a tee shirt of my own, and photograph it to include with the pics.

In the other thread, it was asked about making a logo on a stick on material, like vinal. My friend can make bumper stickers of the logo, but what he would have to do is put the FTE logo on the left side and the drifters emblem on the right side. If he made it the same size and shape of the tee shirt logo it would be too costly. He's going to send me pics of both when done. I will probably just go with the bumper sticker one as he makes it. I asked him to figure up a cost for a certain amount of stickers (about 30) & let me know. I will sell them for cost plus postage.

How many of you are interested in a bumper sticker? You could also probably cut the bumper sticker in half and mount them one above the other, to closer resemble the original logo. I'll have to look at it on paper first though. Please give me an idea of how many of you want the bumper sticker, since I can get it made here and probably at as reasonable as costs about anywhere.

The final.....final logo will be posted on this site..will have Matt make a sticky for it, so you can all print them out on an iron on transfer, trim them and put them on what ever tshirt you want. Again, for some uniformity for the Chapter, I will do a shirt up to set as an example for everyone to follow if that is alright with you all. For those that don't have a good printer, I can also print some up and mail them out, but I guess first I'll need to know how many I'm going to be doing...ink is costly...especially when doing a lot of portrait type images. I may need to charge something for the patch in that case. I'm sure it wouldn't be more than a couple/few bucks if enough people want them to be mailed.

OK... let me know... or wait until I have my tee shirt made and see how it looks. Either way, I'll post pictures of things either here or in a temporary album. If I knew how to make my free webpage from FTE..grrr.. that would solve a few things too. Anyhooooo.... keep yer eyes on the chapter forum for developing logo info!!