View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 11:00 AM
BillyBob69
Lead Driver
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
You have the 5 wire door lock switches. The reason you have to put em on the passenger side is because that is the master for the doors locks. You will need to get 2 door lock relays...about $5 bucks each. Do a search on the net for FORD KEYLESS ENTRY or just KEYLESS ENTRY. You will find wiring diagrams that will help you specifically for the bronco. I would send you the diagrams I paid for when I did mine but its been about a year and I couldn't find em if my life depended on it.

You will see that you have to cut the LOCK and the UNLOCK wire completely, then wire in the relays. When I did mine, I cut them inside the door panel and added the connectors with the male and female opposite of each other. That way if there ever is a problem, I can pop the panel and reconnect the wires the way they were.

Also I mounted the relays behind the passenger side kick panel for easy access and routed the wiring through the boot from the door to the fender using a wire hanger to fish the wires through.

If you cant find the diagrams... Or need any other help, email me through my profile and I will see if I can locate something that will help. I may have something at home.