View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 04:26 PM
bigdieseldav
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Propane is Awesome!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone especially Mr. Quadzilla for all the information on propane I have been seeking over the last few months on this site and the last year elsewhere. It was a great help.

Now on to the fun part. Propane is awesome. My truck ran like a monkey on fire before, but now it is unreal. An objective opinion after playing for a few days is that it did little that I could notice from stoplight to stoplight. A lot of that had to do with the fact that I don't like giving my truck alot of hell while running through gears. Not on the other hand on the highway, it was unreal how much power the stuff hand over to you. Even with light accelerator application, its like you start taking off. On an assertet application, you literally have to back out to keep from getting into the high 90's or 100's. I am now a bonafied Propane Advocate. Set up and used correctly of course. The fun part is that I am still not finished fine tuning the Powershot system I am using. Its hard to believe it might unleash more power... Anyway, thanks again to everyone who I drew information from in the process.