Thread: Bad Day!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 08:58 PM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bad Day!

Hey Ya'll! I need your prayers and your thoughts. I have really had a bad day today. First my mom calls me this morning and wakes me up to tell me that my Grandfather is in the hospital. He has congestive heart Failure. I go by to see him on my way to work and my aunt calls my cell phone while I'm in the hospital. I call her back when I get out of the hospital and get more bad news. She has cancer and we thought she was over it. Well it is back. She has to go back thru the chemo again. I go to work. On my supper break I find out that one of the two bottles of water in my lunch bag has busted. Water was all over my food. So I had a soggy Subway Sandwich and a soggy little Debbie for supper. Then I call my husband when I get done with Supper. He has had poison Ivy since Saturday and so he went to the doctor today. They want to put him in the hospital because they think it has gotten into his stream. I've got to take him back tomorrow to check it again and see if he has to go to the hospital. After all this I have a headache. So I go to take some Motrin and the cup I got water in has a hole in it. So my cup p***ed on me. I'm tempted to go home and just climb under the bed. But I'm afraid it would fall on me. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and pray that tomorrow gets better for me.
I'm thru ranting now. Sorry about the long post but I needed to get that off my chest.