View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 08:53 AM
MrOldV8
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Cincy area Saturday cruise nights

Name...River's Edge Saturday Cruise Nights

Location...River's Edge Shopping Center, across from the Target store in Milford.
Take I 275 to exit 59A (MIlford Parkway..about 3 o'clock on the interstate ring) Go to the first light (River's Edge Drive) and right into the parking lot.

Dates & Times...May through September, every Saturday 6 til 10.

Description...A free cruise night with;
*parking for over 200 cars
*live DJ (this guy's great)
*goodie bags for the first 50 drivers
*hourly door prizes
*numerous restuarants

Kid friendly?...a few people bring em...there is a Marble Slab ice cream shop with dynamite ice cream & a Red Robin restuarant that sometimes has the 'bird' roaming around. You be the judge on this. If your kids don't get bored looking at nice cars and trucks, they'll like it.

NOTE...I've always been on the participant-end of cruise nights, but decided to organize one, and so far we've had about 100 vehicles each night. I'm a one-man-band running this thing, and would sure like the help of a car or truck club. There's lots that could be done if more than one guy carried the ball. Even though I've been posting here on FTE for some time, I just joined the Ohio chapter. Would any of you Cincy-area guys like to get involved? I sure would like to see more cool Ford trucks here. We have a large parking lot, and this would be a great place to meet-up with some of you guys. If you're interested...please call me at 513 831 7600 (days) or 513 734 1679 (nights).
Thanks,
Bill Schultz