Old 05-25-2004, 02:37 PM
raudy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted a thread on this some time back. I have 20" tires and beautiful chrome rims on my 04. Took to the dealer to have them remove the tire pressure sensure fault message. Charged me 86.00 and told me it could not be removed as it was tied in to wipers and other ?. Fought long and hard for my money back as I told them I would not pay for training their mechanics to find out his message cannot be disabled. And this is what they told me. The mechanic that worked on my car finally read the manual and found it cannot be disabled. Got my money back.

So I live with pushing the reset button all the time. Pain in the you know what.
Strange too, sometimes the message does not come on for 15 minutes after initally starting the car and driving. Then it will come on periodically on longer driving trips. It is a useless option anyway in my opinion.

So if anyone can tell me how to get rid of it please do....someone posted on my original thread a very lengthy way to get rid of the message, but being a woman, I did not comprehend any of it......

RAUDY