View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 12:55 PM
igotoneforya
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was very clear and talked to 3 people total on the phone. LOGJAM stated that they wished they had a part to hook a DVD player to the OEM radio since they receive many calls and emails about this. Maybe the factory DVD player is different than others...I planned on adding an aftermarked DVD player later but now want just hook the portable I have to the trucks system for traveling...I first want to add amps and they have the piece for that which sends a better signal than a line out converter.Maybe the guy that altered the harness is smarted than those at PAC since the PAC pros guaranteed me that the AAI-FRD3 would not work but the AOEM-FRD3 would...The AAI in for inputs while the other is for outputs...AOEM is sending signal to the amp while the other receives it from a DVD or sumthin...

I am still confused as it seems my wishes are unreachable...I guess aftermarket all the way around is the best again...this would have been the first vehicle I would have left the factory radio in due to these reasons but it was looking so good for a while...

can you put me in contact with the source of the altered harness? maybe he can lend a bit of info to me or build me one that works as planned...

thanks again
adam