View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Jenners
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well...he had a guy look at it, said it looked OK and the fluid was good to go. *shrug* I described what it had been doing, and he seemed to agree with the idea that the new tranny and old engine just had to adjust to each other.

I contacted eBay, they were as helpful as a tit on a boar. LOL. They responded by asking me if I had brought this up to the seller, because a lot of times it is "miscommunication" between buyer and seller. I write back and said, basically, oh, we communicated all right. He told me to leave good feedback or pay. I then told them to try reading my email closer and addressing the actual issue. NO response from them, and none from him. I've pretty much washed my hands of it. I just hope he doesn't rip off anyone else like he did me...

What are you doing in Iraq? Enlisted or Officer? If you're sitting around and have Internet access, I'm betting O. ;-) I have a AF friend in Qatar right now, and he is bored as well. But he gets to eat cool food all the time, I'm so jealous!

Take care!
J